Wednesday, August 12, 2015

23 Before 23



I've always wanted to do one of these, and I'm finally getting around to it (3 months before my birthday??) My inner list lovin' self is SO looking forward to it!


23 Before 23:

-- TRAIN FOR/RUN A 5 K 

-- VOLUNTEER AT CLEVELAND COUNTY DEMOCRATIC OFFICE

-- JOIN LEADERSHIP OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES GRADUATE STUDENT ASSOCIATION

-- COMPLETE 1 MONTH OF PALEO

-- READ ALL OF THE BOOKS I OWN

-- MAKE AN A IN BOTH CLASSES

-- COMPILE INTERNSHIP INFO

-- START HAND LETTERING

-- WRITE H & S REGULARLY

-- TAKE MYSELF ON DATES

-- 1 NEW MOVIE A WEEK

-- WORKOUT 5-6 DAYS A WEEK

-- COOK MORE THAN GO OUT

-- MAKE ALEX'S BIRTHDAY AWESOME

-- LEARN TO CURL/ WAVE MY HAIR

-- WRITE BLOG UPDATES REGULARLY

-- SAVE $$$ FROM EACH PAYCHECK 

-- MAKE ALEX & MIKAY'S ADVENTURE LIST

-- GO TO THE FARMER'S MARKET AT LEAST 3 TIMES

-- GO ON A TRIP

-- HIKE WICHITA MOUNTAINS

-- GO TO CHURCH REGULARLY

-- FIND A SECOND JOB

No comments:

Post a Comment